BrandShare brings history, scale and expertise in E-commerce delivered sampling and advertising. Supported by IDR Marketing Partner's tradition of Business to Consumer Engagement through E-commerce distribution, BrandShare has delivered more than 650 million samples and over 1.8 billion inserts, coupons, DTC booklets and branded collateral.
BrandShare created the E-commerce Media Industry decades ago with a sampling campaign initiated on behalf of Johnson & Johnson, who remains a client today. The company currently distributes 30 to 35 million samples per year on behalf of the world's leading brands.
In addition to partnerships with P&G, Unilever, Kimberly Clark, Beiersdorf, Kao Brands, Energizer, Revlon, Reckitt Benckiser, Clorox, Mondelez, Coty, 3M, Chattem and more, BrandShare was selected by Walmart for the development and fulfillment of their subscription, marketing and loyalty sample box programs.
BrandShare clients benefit from the combined 400+ years of CPG, brand development, creative services, retailer marketing and logistics experience of its executive, business development and account management staff, who have enjoyed successful careers at leading consumer marketing, media and retail organizations.
BrandShare's Media Group in the heart of New York City, at the corner of Madison Avenue and 40th Street, with regional locations in Philadelphia, Dallas, Denver, Chicago and Los Angeles.
To learn how BrandShare can grow your business,
please contact our Marketing Department at email@example.com.
How do I get the most value from http://I don't have this info...
There are two major benefits to http://I don't have this info... providing feedback to enter the sweepstakes and signing up for valuable offers. When you give us feedback on a sample you tried, we'll automatically enter you into the sweepstakes. It's a quick survey that takes generally 3-5 minutes, and we'd love to hear your opinion! We'll ask you quick questions about your product preferences, your hobbies, and other interests so that we can learn what types of offers you may want.
Does it ever cost me anything to participate?
There's no cost to participate with http://I don't have this info.... You may wish to purchase products from companies which have given you special offers or samples, but these transactions take place independently of http://I don't have this info....
How do I know if I was a sweepstakes winner?
All sweepstakes winners are notified by email on January 1, 2019. Winners have 7 days to claim their prizes. When you are notified, you are asked to confirm receipt of the email, along with notification of prize acceptance by replying to the original email sent to you. The winner will be displayed once the survey has been completed.
How long does it take to receive a prize?
You are notified by email when you win. This email states your name, the sweepstakes you've won, and requests confirmation. If you believe you may have won but didn't receive an email, please contact our customer care department. Winners have 7 days to reply to the email. Prizes are mailed within 6 weeks of confirmation.
What do you do with the information I provide you?
WE WILL ONLY use this information if you agree (opt in) for said information. If you do not choose to have any marketing partners or advertisers contact you, your name and contact information will solely be used when we select a winner for the contest.
If I live outside of the United States, can I still participate?
Yes. Some manufacturers are interested in learning more about our members outside of the United States.
If you ever have any questions, concerns, comments, complaints or suggestions, we would like to hear them!
Letting us know what you think helps us improve our service to you. We can always be reached by:
Customer Care Department
1125 Lancaster Avenue
Berwyn, PA 19312
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Beauty Box Survey Official Rules. The information in Rule #2 outlines the specifics for this sweepstakes.
2. Name of Sweepstakes: Beauty Box Survey
Promotion Period: February 1, 2018 to July 2, 2018
Drawing Date: July 3, 2018
Prize Description: 5 $100 Gift Cards
Quantity of Prizes to be Given Away: 5
Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $500
Sponsor: IDR, 1125 Lancaster Ave, Berwyn, PA 19312
3. Open to legal residents of the United States aged 18 years or older at time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor; IDR, Inc; their affiliates and subsidiaries; their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies; and members of the immediate family or household of each of the above are not eligible to participate.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, complete and submit this survey during the "Promotion Period" stated in Rule #2. Limit one entry per person only. Enter using only an e-mail address subscribed to and registered in your name. All entries must be received by the Promotion Period deadline stated in Rule #2. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same e-mail account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber to the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized e-mail account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING. Winner(s) will be selected by random drawing on or about the drawing date stated in Rule #2. The Prize description, quantity of Prizes to be given away, and the approximate retail value of Prize are stated in Rule #2. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. The odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of entries. All prizes stated in Rule #2 will be awarded, assuming sufficient entries. The random drawing and awarding of prize(s) will be conducted under the supervision of IDR whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judging organization.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Potential winners will be notified by email and must reply to the notification within seven days, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If the reply is received within the deadline, the potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within seven days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if a winner cannot be reached at the email on that winner's entry, or if a prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per person. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinners. By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any medium now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time(s), that winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release Sponsor; IDR, Inc; Sponsor's Client; and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for prize quality or utility. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of entry on account of technical problems. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, but without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration in a location selected solely by Sponsor. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. WINNERS LIST. To receive a copy of the winner list, send a self addressed stamped envelope to the address below by 2017-07-20
NA Other_ Beauty Box Survey Survey
1125 Lancaster Avenue
Berwyn, PA 19312
10. ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: To enter without completing a survey, email firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in your answers. All email entries must be postmarked and received by December 31, 2018. Limit one entry per person.
BrandShare and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, "BrandShare", "our", "us" or "we") respect your privacy and the relationship we have with you. The information you share with BrandShare allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the very best shopping experience.
It's our promise to customers that we respect the trust you place on us and the privacy of the information you share. Part of providing superior customer service includes making sure that we're building a relationship of trust with customers. Our way of doing that is to let you know in a clear, prominent, and easily accessible way how we collect, use, share, and above all protect your personal information.
Our Policy Outlines:
How and why we collect your personal information;
How your personal information is used and protected;
When and with whom we share your personal information; and
What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
Our Policy covers how and why we collect, use, protect, and share your personal information:
On our websites and mobile services where this Policy is posted.
Our Policy focuses on personal information - information that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that identifies you.
Our Pledge of Accountability
We require our associates, business partners, and service providers to manage your personal information properly.
What Information We Collect
We collect two types of information:
Information we receive from you; and Information we receive from others. Information we receive from you includes information you share with us, such as when you create an account on one of our websites. This also includes information you provide us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites. We also receive information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our service to you, and detect fraud. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The types of personal information BrandShare collect include: first name, last name, email address, postal address, date of birth, phone number, gender, country of residence, visitor's lifestyle/interests, product preferences, social media usernames you provided and information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the BrandShare Sites can be identified.
If you would prefer that we not collect any personal information from you, please do not provide us with any such information or opt out of providing such information where applicable.
BrandShare, or third parties on our behalf, may use the personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
If you request a product through our subsidiary sites we use your information to fulfill such a request.
We may use the information you provided us to process and respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
Site Optimization and Management: We may use the personal information you provided us to personalize offerings for you as you visit our sites.
We may use your personal information to support our business functions such as fraud prevention, marketing and legal functions.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Your information (personal and non-personal) may be shared within the BrandShare group of companies and its affiliates. We do not disclose or sell your personal information to third parties, except to specific third parties as described below:
We may share personal information you provide in an aggregated form with third parties we have engaged for internal business and planning purposes, such as statistics or developing marketing plans.
BrandShare may disclose any information, including personal information, when necessary, in our discretion to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, as part of the administration of our risk reduction program, or as otherwise permitted by law.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications or other information that you requested BrandShare, you may opt out by sending us an email to email@example.com or write to BrandShare, Customer Service Department, 1125 Lancaster Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312.
Personal Information Change or Deletion:
You may request to review, change, correct, or delete your personal information by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to BrandShare, Customer Service Department, 1125 Lancaster Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers' personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information.
Privacy of Children
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience but are not directed to children 13 and under. BrandShare does not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children aged 13 and under. If we notice a visitor under 13, their personal information will be deleted.